Thursday, September 30, 2010

The never ending chess game

What is chess. I mean, really, what is this little board game? Could it possibly be a metaphor for life, a small wooden/plastic/stone representation for the actions of all mankind? It's a curious thought to think that were being controlled and moved across the board of life by some set of unknown players... and if we are in fact pawns on this chessboard, who are the two sides and which side are we playing for?

What if I told you that the Hierarchy was like a chess game; a really BIG chess game. What if I was to say that the Hierarchy is a multilateral, multilayered chess match that encompasses everything and everyone. And what if I told you that there were more than two players? What if I even told you that the people who think they're players are actually pawns themselves?

Wouldn't that be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment